The following companies contribute financial support to the ACMG and its membership at the highest level. We would like to thank these outstanding companies for their excellent support, and their commitment to professional guiding in Canada.
Corporate Partnership Program
The ACMG offers a corporate partnership program facilitating companies who share our vision the opportunity to work with us in promoting public awareness of mountain guiding and climbing instruction in Canada. The program is designed to allow contributors to support our mission and our educational initiatives, and to help sustain the standards of professional guiding and climbing instruction in Canada and, via our participation in the IFMGA, worldwide.
The ACMG and its membership are committed to ensuring our supporters receive excellent value through their investment with the ACMG. We believe the key value of a partnership with us lies in your affiliation with an internationally-recognized association of mountain professionals: the ACMG was the first non-European member country of the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations (IFMGA/UIAGM) and the only recognized mountain guiding certification in Canada. Additionally, we also offer our partners the valuable opportunity of further association with our professional Guides, Climbing Instructors and their clients.
- Exposure: Professional Mountain Guides and Climbing Instructors are the primary point of contact for thousands of climbers, skiers and hikers. These significant consumers see your gear and clothing in action on a professional.
- Direct connection with targeted consumers: Achieved through a variety of mediums; including our frequently visited website, public education programs and other direct to consumer channels.
- Pro-purchase for guides and climbing instructors: ACMG guides and climbing instructors are your in-the-field experts providing excellent feedback and promotion of your product and increasing its exposure to their clients.
- Long-term relationships: We believe in building long- term relationships and exploring innovative partnership options.
- Recognition: Partners will receive appropriate recognition commensurate with the value of the contribution.
We work together with all of our Partners to customise packages that best suit their needs and goals. Each level of commitment increases access to valuable vehicles for exposure and affiliation with the ACMG. Every level includes at least free advertising space in the ACMG News, logo posting and click-through on all pages of the ACMG public and members’ websites, the option for a booth at our Annual General Meeting, the opportunity to offer your company's deal to members via the ACMG Pro-Purchase program, listing with a company description on the ACMG Partners page and much more.
- Mt. Athabasca - minimum $500 annual contribution
- Mt. Assiniboine - minimum $1500 annual contribution
- Mt. Columbia - minimum $2500 annual contribution
- Mt. Robson - minimum $5000 annual contribution
- Mt. Waddington - minimum $7500 annual contribution
- Mt. Logan - minimum $10,000 annual contribution
Please contact me to discuss how your organisation can benefit from a valuable partnership with the ACMG.
ACMG Partnership Coordinator